Currently we're not accrediting any new Occupational Health Service Providers whilst we review our proposition offering. Please check our website in the future for updates.
- Gateway to the construction industry
- Access to professional advice and resources
- Access to research / reports
- Access to discounted training courses for CPD
- Access to on-line best practice & management tools
- Networking opportunities
- Access to previous health data for monitoring
- Access to registered independent OHA's for additional resource
- Use of a CBH registration mark on all company literature
- Input to future strategy for OH in construction
- Web-links / advertising products & services
CBH OHSP Guide
The CBH National Scheme is for all construction companies. Whether they are self-employed, a small or medium-sized business or a major, the health of their entire workforce is of paramount importance.
To improve the health of the construction industry workforce, CBH works with OH service providers (OHSPs) to deliver a consistent and coordinated approach to the management of OH services.
Download the CBH OHSP Guide.
CBH Accreditation Fees
The annual cost of registration with CBH is:
| Annual Turnover
|| Annual Charge (ex VAT)
||£275 plus VAT
|£50 - £100k
||£500 plus VAT
|£100 - £500k
||£850 plus VAT
|£500k - £1m
||£1,200 plus VAT
|£1m - £5m
||£2,400 plus VAT
||£3,800 plus VAT
This includes an administration fee of £50.00 plus VAT, payable on application.
If however you are an in-house provider / resource please contact CBH directly