Constructing Better Health (CBH) is a not-for-profit scheme dedicated to improving the standard of occupational health management in the construction industry.
We work with the industry to help develop more efficient and user-friendly work-related health management in construction.
Did you know…
- In the UK, construction workers are at least 100 times more likely to die from an occupational disease than from an accident
- Up to 1.2m working days are lost per year, due to work-related ill health in the construction industry alone
How we can help you
We do not provide occupational health services. We leave that to Occupational Health Service Providers (OHSPs) which are accredited by us.
We provide resources to help contractors and their OHSPs to do their jobs more efficiently whilst protecting workers’ health.
As a member we support you with:
- Our bespoke risk management resource called CHAT (Construction Health Action Toolkit), enabling efficient management of work-related health at construction site level.
- A suite of risk management resources
- National Standards for Occupational Health in Construction
Keep up to date
Stay up to date with our latest news >>
To join us
Simply complete our Application form >>
Read our FAQs for an overview of us and some key aspects of joining. Learn more >>
Owned by B&CE
B&CE are a not-for-profit organisation providing employee benefits to the construction industry for over 70 years.
B&CE website >>